|BCOS-183 Full Assignment Solved Free 2023 | BCOS-183 IGNOU Full Assignment Solved Free 2023 | Accessible to Every Student
Q.1. What is the computer network? Explain their importance and various types.
Ans: The term computer network means a computer that is connected with one or another device to communicate data electronically. The physical connection between computers and communication devices.
A network system serves the important function of establishing cohesive architecture. The connectivity allows a variety of equipment types to transfer information between computer devices.
- Advertisement -
In general, two popular architectures are (ISO) OPEN SOFTWARE INTERCONNECTION and (IBM) SYSTEM NETWORK ARCHITECTURE. There are two basic network types that are local area networks (LANS) and Wide Area Networks (WANS).
The LANS connectivity empowers peripheral devices in a limited physical area such as a business office, laboratory, or college campus. Through helpful links like wire, ethernet, cables, fiber optics, and also Wi-Fi. These cable links help a lot to transmit data continuously throughout the space.
There are two types of LANs consist, for example, personal computers printers and high-capacity disc storage. The main advantage of disc storage devices is called file services which enable each computer on the network to access a common set of files.
- Advertisement -
The LAN operating system help out to interpret input and instruct network devices, allows user to communicate with each other share the printers and storage equipment, and simultaneously access centrally located processor, data.
- Advertisement -
On the other hand, WANS connect computers and smaller networks to larger networks over greater geographic fields including various types of continents. The WANs link the computer by means of cables, optical fibers, or satellites. But their users access the network via a modern device that allows computers to communicate over telephone lines.
In the following section you will get information about various types of Nodes:
There are three types of nodes which is the personal computer, servers, networking hardware, and general hosts. The network can be also described into three types.
1. Types of Computer Networks
Types of Computer Networks:
I. LAN (Local Area Network)-
• the LANs system connect in a small network like building or small office it is inexpensive. It is uses Ethernet or token ring technology.
• In the LANs system there can be two or more personal computers can be connected through wires or cables and work as a nodes.
• In this system the transfer of data is very fast and it is highly premium.
2. PAN (Personal Area Network)-
• The personal area network is the smallest Computer Network and the device is generally connected through bluetooth or infra red enables devices.
• It has a connectivity range of up to 10 metres.
• The personal area network covers and area of up to 30 feet which is way normal for it.
• In the personal network area such a personal devices belonging to a single user can be connected through each other using the private service.
3. Metropolitan Area Network [MAN] –
• A certain type of network that can be connected in between a city for example cable TV connection.
• The metropolitan Area Network can be in the form of ethernet, ATM, token ring and FDDI.
• Metropolitan network is a type of network can be used to connect citizens with the various organisation in the city.
4. Wide Area Network [WAN] –
• Wide Area Network is termed as a network that covers over the country or a large range of people in the world.
• Internet is the biggest wide area network in the world ever discovered.
5. VPN [Virtual Private Network]-
• Virtual Private Network which is constructed by using public wires to connect to a private network in Networking systemss.
• There is plenty of systems which enables you to create networks using the internet as a medium for transferring data.
• In this type of system use encryptions and another security mechanism to assure only authorised users can access.
|BCOS183 Full Assignment Solved Free 2023 | BCOS183 IGNOU Full Assignment Solved Free 2023 | Accessible to Every Student
Q.2. Explain the meaning of E- Wallet. Discuss briefly the facts which have contributed to the adoption of evaluate in India.
Ans: Digital wallet is described as a E- Wallet, an electronic device and online service or a software program that helps one party to make electronic transaction with another party freely and privately. A digital wallet is a bartering, digital currency units for goods and services. This can be include purchasing items either online or at the point of sale in a break and motors store using other mobile payment on a smartphone or other mobile devices.
The digital wallet is only able for buying online using a laptop or other personal computer or mobile. The amount of money can be deposited in the digital valid prior to any transaction or in other cases an individual bank account can be linked to the digital wallet, there are two types.
User can also have their drivers license, Healthcare, Health card, loyalty card, and Other ID documents store within the Digital wallet. The credentials can be passed to a merchant terminal wirelessly via near-feel communication.
Moreover digital valids are being made for basic financial transaction but also it serves authenticate to the holders credentials. For instance, a digital valid could also make a verification of the age of buyer to the store while purchasing alcohol or anything like sensitive purchase. The system has already gain wallets are known as wallet mobiles.
Following are the key points that gives success to E-Wallets around the World:
I. Technology Used In Building the E Wallet Software
Technology place a very important role in digital wallet world. It is helpful in both software information component. The technology helps to secure and fair electronic payment systems are eradicate system error information.
Software provides security and encryption for personal information and for the actual transaction. In general digital wallets are stored on the client side are easily self maintain and fully comfortable for use.
II. Security For Making The E Wallet End to End Encrypted
E- Wallet consumers are not required fill out order forms on each side when they are purchase and item because the information as already been stored and is automatically update and enter into the order field across margin sites when the use or Digital wallet.
The consumers using evaluate can also be get benefited when using a digital wallet because of the information is encrypted or protected. The private software code is helpful for protecting the consumers identity and information. Merchants get benefited by receiving combination of protection against fraud faster receipt of payment.
Moreover the digital wallets are accessible to consumer free of cost and their field is he to obtain and use. For instance when a consumer makes a purchase at merchant side that set up to handle side digital Wallet. They type the name and payment and shipping information into the merchant on form though using highly intellectual software effectively.
Overall a wallet is free for consumers, vendor charge merchants for Wallets. Wallet vendors create arrangements for merchants to pay them a percentage of every successful purchase. In different cases, the E Wallet vendors process the transactions between cardholders and participating merchants.
Q.3. what is multimedia? What are the advantages of learning multimedia ? How it can be used in a PowerPoint presentation to make it more effective?
Ans: Multimedia is defined as of text, pictures, sound, animation and video some or all of which are organised into some coherent program. There is no doubt that the interest in technology education is rising the first progression in the past years has been impressive. In the multimedia investment the school spending are on the rise.
In the following section we have describe the benefits of multimedia learning:
A. Good and Helpful Understanding:
As per research benefit of multimedia learning is as it take the advantage of planes ability to make connection between verbal and visual representation of content leading to a deepFr understanding which is in turned supports the transfer of learning to other situations.
B. Expands Problem Solving Ability:
Massive percentage of the human brain dedicates itself to visual processing. Although using images, videos, and animations, alongside it is stimulate the brain functioning. Student attention and retention increases with the use of multimedia.
Under the multimedia circumstances learning environment of student can easily identified and solving problems become more easily. Compare to the scenario where teaching is made possible only by textbook and use of multimedia.
C. Helps to Increase Positive Emotions Through Involving in Virtual Environment
As per researches made by the psychologist Barbara Fredrickson, experiencing attitude that they learn after better and tend to be more proactive.
D. Access to a Massive Variation of Information
By using computer, tablet, smartphone, and the other internet, students are today better equipped then ever to search and find the information then need. As per research revealed that almost 95% of student who have access to internet use it to search for online information.
Sharing the information and participating in class discussion is done in a more confident wave and access information is as easiest today. In clear words the presence of internet smartphone media and all this thing make made even more helpful for student to grow and long new things while learning.
E. Massive Opportunity for Word Exploration
Because of the elf of multimedia now student can explode and on about places they would never been to. If we talk in common in a geographic class student can explore different cities of the world the tallest mountains and the most dangerous jungles.
In a science class space and planets exploration is now possible because of the presence of Multimedia. Moreover exploration like a walk in a park for student benefiting of a multimedia learning environment.
Overall we can conclude that multimedia learning environment have a direct effect on learning and even on growing as a person or mainly for a student. In fact that they and can’t be achieved as easy education materials.
Therefore it is no wonder the edutech business is increasing and schools desire more to create multimedia learning environments for their students in the latest generation of 21st century.
Q.4. What is Software? Difference between system software and application software.
Ans: software is a set of computer programs and associated documents and data. This is in contrast to hardware from which the system is bolt and which actually performs the work.
In fact software is the set of instruction of data or programs used to operate computer. It has to execute a special task such as creating of file or making a theme like that. In the other hand hardware which describe the physical aspect of a computer.
Software is a generic term used to refer to application scripts and programs that run on a device. There is a massive list of some of the well known computer software for example: operating systems such as Microsoft windows Linux and Mac.
Other productivity software includes Microsoft office suite including Word Excel and PowerPoint. Internet browser software include Firefox Chrome Safari Yahoo Bing and etc.
If describing general software comprises the entire set of programs procedure routines associated with the operation of a computer system.
Here is the difference between system software and application software that are as follows:
• In the system software it helps to interface between application software and computer hardware.
• The system software manages the computer resources and enables the computer to function smoothly
• In other words the application software serve as an interface between the system software and and user.
A) System Software:
The system software is a type of software that is the interface between application software and system. Low level languages are used to write the system software coding to make it more ease.
System software helps to maintain the system resources and gives the path for applications software to run in. A very crucial think is that without system software the system cannot be run easily. The system software is a general purpose for any device to run.
System software is generally designed to provide a platform for other software. For instance system software include operating systems like Mac OS, Linux, Android, and Microsoft windows, computational science, software game engines, search engines, industrial automations, and software as a service application.
System software is a built program design to run a computer hardware and application and managers it resources such as memory process and device in a very clear way.
B) Application Software:
In the application software it runs as per user request. This software runs on the platform which is provided by the system software.
The application software is generated with her high level languages in coding. It is a specific purpose software. The main difference between system software and application software.
Is that without system software the system cannot run. On the other hand without application software the low level maintenance system always runs.
Q.5 Explain the various components of the Excel screen. (10)
Refer to the page
Q. 6. How are computer helpful to human beings? State the example of real world where computer are premantative being used this days.
Ans. Computer is a most dynamic device which helps to make a lot of things in human life. It hasn’t doing some electronic transaction such as making payments purchasing and others. Computer helps to perform the task assign to you the user.
The like was make it easier for scientist to share data both inside and globally.
Following are the example of real world were computers are prominently being used this days:
Computer are the devices that play a very important role in our everyday. We are so exist mate using them that we barely notice the presence. How about your absence can spell trouble for a lot of us.
Beginning with a school project to electricity payment to work from home computer have become part and percel of our daily life.
I) Access to information: it place a very important role to give a survive knowledge of the world. It has to access the internet and find information for a variety of purposes.
II) Prepare for Projects: computer is essential to prepare for school and colleges projects in assignment and work for projects reports.
III) Typing and Editing: the computer help us to type an edit a lot of document and projects being with letter to family to notice is project and variety of list and documents.
IV) Learning: computer assisted learning has come to become a tool for learning and has come to revolutionize the ways in which we learn.
V) Distance Education: it is an important requirement for distance education beginning for MOOC courses to correspondence degrees.
VI) Instant Access to News: With the help of computer we can get the news about various happenings under instantly updated on the Internet and can be exist by the computer.
VII) Stay Updated with The Help of Computer: it has a stay updated and about anything and everything from the international news to celebrity activities and even to the local news.
VIII) Computer is a Way to Connect with People: it help us can stay connected with people through mails chat rooms and social media. Social media is a very vast platform to be connected with people from a very distant places.
IX) Gaming in the Computers:
Gaming is something that appeals to all ages and one of the most important use of the computer. Nowadays almost everyone is came to play games all the time specially in computers. Altho gaming is also help people to be connected with other user throughout the world.
X) Computer as Entertainment:
It is a source for entertainment like movies music and so on. Computer is a very first platform and the most recommended to have fun and entertainment. By surfing internet you can get a lot of knowledge about the entertainment world and the celebrity world very easily.
So we talk in instance computer has really very impact full influence on our life. Without computer human life is shortly not possible actually. But sometimes there are difference that some people make their life through using computer and some destroy their life. So everyone should get the accurate knowledge of Computer.
Q. 7. Discuss the benefits and limitation of centralised and decentralized information in business organisations.
Ans: the benefits and limitation of centralised and decentralised information is business organisation is many. Here here in the following we will discuss about the benefits and limitation of the topics.
I) Benefits of centralised and decentralised information in business organisation:
A) benefits of centralised information in business organisation:
– By centralising data you can significantly reduce data redundancy which minimise errors and simplifies access to information.
– Everyone is working with the same data set and to the same set of rules in the organised centralising business.
– A centralised organisation benefits from a clear chain of command because every person within the organisation nose who to report to. Junior employees know who to approach whenever they have concerns about the organisation.
– when an organisation for as a centralised management structure, it can focus on the fullfilment of its vision with ease. There are clear lines of communicate the organisation vision to employees and guide them to achievement of vision.
– Reduced cost in the centralise organisation as it others to standard procedures and methods that guys the organisation. It is helpful as it reduce office and administrative cost. The main decision makers are house that the companies head office or headquarters.
B) Benefits and f Decentralised information in business organisation:
– in a day centralised information process, the data structure in power team members to use their knowledge experience use and expertised to make meaningful contribution at work.
– This approach also received some of the burdens from business owners so they can spend less time on daily operation and more time on expansion.
– With the decentralizing information in business organisation come faster the response time good decision making. It also boost the development of various department in the decentralised organisation.
– the decentralized information in business organisation in powers employee integrity and engagement. It allows to make efficient communication.
II) limitation of centralised and t centralised information in business organisation:
A ) Limitation of centralised information in business organisation:
– Centralised feeling system has various advantages. Following are the limitation of centralised information in business organisation.
– Records may be come more vulnerable sins they are stored in Central location.
– it may cause great deal in bringing records if most of his staff required several documents at the time.
– The risk of lost due to fire theft and the like is more since all the documents are stored in only one place.
– The filling department may enforce rule and procedurely regarding receiving and returning the files.
– the main factors more functioning functional department operation.
– more human and computer resource and time are spend on the locating and returning the information at precious time.
B) Limitation of decentralise information in business organisation:
Decentralized is an organisation structure we are the delegates are assigned to manage the organisation.
In the centralisation there is no in uniformative because every manager has their way to make people work.
Decentralized information is not effective for building small forms it is effective because it involves high amount of cost to run the organisation. Why the centralisation obtained consistent methods and activities and used to close a powers to work units.
It can successfully handle the crisis. Decentralised information guarantee the dynamic work of an organisation very easily.
BCOS-183 Free Solved Assignment 2022-23
BCOS-183 Free Solved Assignment 2022-23 Free
BCOS-183 Free Solved Assignment 2022-23 Free
3 Full Assignment Solved Free 2023 | BCO1S-183 IGNOU Full Assignment Solved Free 2023 | Accessible to Every Student
BCOS-183 Full Assignment Solved Free 2023 | BCOS183 IGNOU Full Assignment Solved Free 2023 | Accessible to Every Student