Noida, Uttar Pradesh: In a distressing incident from Noida, police personnel was investigating a heart-wrenching video a class 10 boy shared on Instagram of himself consuming poison. The incident took place two days ago on 26 April 2023. Noida Police immediately sought help from Meta for assistants for this investigation. The local authorities of Noida immediately started an investigation to get into the matter of the 10th-class boy.
After ample investigation, it was found that the video was a prank and the boy did this all to get social media attention. The intention of the boy behind this mindless act was just to gain attention on his social media account. The liquid used in his video was not any kind of poison but harmless substances.
- Advertisement -
The police immediately took serious action against the boy so that he will never indulge in such kind of sensitive activities again. Officials sent him for strict counseling classes for ten days and told his parents to take care. Contrary to the police investigation, Meta the social media giant and parent organization of Instagram assisted the local police officers to track the boy’s location.
The incident remarks on the importance of social media usage and that the young generation should take proper guidelines while posting anything on social media. It was a prank video, but sometimes it might get serious action. So, this kind of act should be avoided to make social media a trustworthy platform.